1. 101,387 photos taken. (Most of them out of focus!)
2. 43 Weddings in 5 states across New England.
3. 10,037 miles driven, roughly 130+ hours in the car.
4. Five pairs of shoes destroyed. (Mostly my fault)
5. Two brides covered in cake!
6. Six dog ring bearers. I love when couples bring their dogs to weddings!
7. Eight apple cider donuts were given as favors. (Obviously my favorite so I didn’t mind!)
8. Three sparkler exits! Those are much more dangerous than it looks!
9. One very awesome girlfriend who put up with me being MIA during wedding season.
10. It was all worth it to document these unforgettable moments below:
Some photos were taken while second shooting for friends. Special thanks to:
Mark Davidson Photography
Douglas Levy Photography
Dan Aguirre Photgraphy
Michelle Girard Photography
Margaret Belanger Photography
Ned Jackson Photography
Alisha Marie Photography
Redwood & Rye
Randall Garnick Photography
Joline Cameron Photography
Lindsay Connors Photography